March 8, 2013

Love Somebody

I see you standing there 
I see you looking like you need some help from me
I know youʼre all alone 
Youʼve got nobody and you need someone like me
I know youʼre feeling down
I know youʼre feeling like youʼre lost without a hope
I care about you so Iʼm
Not gonna let you go Iʼm
Not gonna let you go
Iʼm never gonna let you go

Hey yeah
I gotta reach out and love somebody
No matter what it takes 
Iʼm gonna lend a hand
Hey yeah 
I gotta reach out and help my neighbor
Nothing can hold me back Iʼm giving all I can 

Just open up your eyes
Just look around and you will find a friend in me
Someone whoʼs all alone
Someone whoʼs waiting on the hero you can be
Weʼre gonna change the world 
Weʼre gonna save the day with every helping hand
So open up your heart and 
Come on and get it started
Come on and get it started
Everybody get it started

Come on and love somebody yeah x3
Everybody love somebody
Come on and love somebody yeah x3
Come on everybody sing along 

Hey yeah
We gotta reach out and love somebody
No matter what it takes 
Weʼre gonna lend a hand
Hey yeah 
We gotta reach out and help our neighbor
Nothing can hold us back weʼre giving all we can